ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there such thing as a rebuilt drive shaft for the z31? my u-joint is going south, quickly. i already have one i got for 40 bucks shipped off of ebay but it isnt in the best condition (joints dont move smoothly).

or if anyone has one handy thats in good condition, my email is [email protected] or you can reply here.

Thanks In Advance
zelotic

·
Registered
373 Posts
There is an aniverserary adition z in the junk yard near Louisville KY named AMENS AUTO SALVAGE the car still has the driveshaft in it .
It is a you pick lot so bring tools . or call and talk to them they might pull and ship it if the price is right.
If you do call tell them it is imperitive that you talk to stewart.he will work a good deal with you.The number is (502)-955-7830

·
Registered
373 Posts
Then again it might not be an AE because I don't think it was turbo but it had t tops and digi dash which has been destroyed inside the car sorry.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
yes, you can have a driveshaft rebuilt to accept replaceable u-joints. open the phone book and search for driveshaft shops. or, contact some local speed shops for their recommendations on places that can do it for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.