ZCar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am yet to source for my 1982 Darsun 280ZX the above conponent at a reasonable cost.

The rear wiper washer nozzles are available from the USA, but @ a total cost of over £50.00.

Does anyone know of a suitable replacement from another make & model car that would be a suitable replacement?

I purchased one on eBay for £4.63, but unfortunately it does't fit.

To obtain a possibility, to measure the hole which is not circular, would be problematic!

Thank you,
Peter43

· Registered
2,830 Posts
I take it that the £50.00 includes shipping. That looks to be about the right price to get a new Nissan nozzle: 1987-2015 Nissan Washer Nozzle B8970-0W000 | Courtesy Parts
If so, that's the price of doing business.
I don't know how friendly the Nissan dealers parts departments are over in the UK, but you could see if they could order part B8970-0W000.

· Registered
2,830 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I take it that the £50.00 includes shipping. That looks to be about the right price to get a new Nissan nozzle: 1987-2015 Nissan Washer Nozzle B8970-0W000 | Courtesy Parts
I don't know how friendly the Nissan dealers parts departments are over in the UK, but you could see if they could order part B8970-0W000.
Thank you for your reply and the part number, very much appreciated! I believe the USA is the main distribution of Nissan parts. The UK for them unless salvaged is sadly lacking.
Best regards,Peter43

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is one on ebay that will ship from Dubai - B8970-0W000 Nissan OEM Genuine NOZZLE-WASHER | eBay
And it looks like it's the same one for the North American Pathfinder (1996-2012).
Also, here's a Dorman Products part that says it works for a Pathfinder: More Information for DORMAN 47276
It's also available from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Dorman-47276-Windshield-Washer-Nozzle/dp/B078SW8WSL
Thank you for your reply and the part number, very much appreciated! I believe the USA is the main distribution of Nissan parts. The UK for them unless salvaged is sadly lacking.
Best regards,Peter43
Steve, I have just checked via eBay & it comes up with the message that it doesn't fit a 1982 Datsun 280ZX, but they can get it wrong. As long as you confirm that it will, then I will go ahead & purchase.
Thanks,
Peter43

· Registered
2,830 Posts
According to NissanPartsDeal.com it does, and they are using factory parts catalogs. I do not have an 82, so this is the only way I can confirm.
Product Font Screenshot Rectangle Technology

Organism Slope Triangle Font Parallel

As I mentioned before, it looks like the Nissan Pathfinder from 1996 to 2012 used this part, too, so it should not be too rare. And there are aftermarket versions on Amazon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts