ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
107,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a bad whoob whoob whoob sound comming from my rear.. I dont think it is my ujoints they feel good. I doesnt feell like my rear hub is bad.. I cannot move it side to side or up and down when it is up in the air.when I have the car jacked up with both tires free and I put it in gearit sounds bad.. I cannot tell where it is comming from..HELP!!! Thanks....

· Registered
2,096 Posts
it makes the noise with the wheels in the air? i was going to suggest tires were the problem but they have no effect when they arent touching the ground. Is it a hollow whooob whooob noise or a scraping type? have you listened while jacked up and outside the car? maybe a driveshaft is bent or something.

· Registered
107,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Huh not sure it is the drive chaft cause I cannot feel any vibrations or anything in the shifter.It sounds like it is just in the back. I am gonna take the back covor plate off of the pumpkin and see if everything is tight in there this weekend.still puzzles me.I hope I find out what it is. I hate having something wrong and not knowing what it is exactly..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.