ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have multiple questions and hope to get some good personal insight and/or qualified opinions.

#1 How do I put rear disks on my 280Z without paying $150 for the adapter bracket? Does anyone have tech drawings on how to make them?

#2 I currently have Turbo injectors, @58psi regulator, large fuel rail, turbo TB. All of this goes on a F54 flat-top with a N47 Head and a MID grind cam. Would I be better off with a set of XXX Triple SideDrafts? I wanted to build a Shaker type RamAir assembly if I go this direction.

#3 Has anyone seen/installed the Pantera Hatch from Arizona Z? How does this look up close and how did it install? Is the wind noise from it bad?

#4 Variable Cam Timing Gears.... I am going to surface my head when I get the valve work done. (It needs to be done) When I do this, I DON'T want to shim the towers, and replace all the followers to reset the valve geometry. So I was advised to get a Variable Timing Sprocket. Has anyone used one of these thing? What kind of success did you have, are there and draw backs to using them?

I will have many more questions for my 280ZTR, Right now its motor is completely disassembled on the floor of my garage. Thanks for any help you can give.

Bean Bandit

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.