Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
re: turbo,s vs v8,s vs L28 nos motors

IN ALL FUN NOW,NO DISRESPECT TO ANY ONE OK!

I HAVE NOT SEEN A V8 RUN WORTH A PLUGED KNICKLE AS OF YET! MY CAR HAS RACED TWO NOW, ONE 350 AND A BIG BLOCK . THE 360 WAS SLOW AS A DOG
THE BLOCK BLOCK WITH ALL THE MONEY AND TUBE FRAME WORK AND STUFF LOST BY AHALF A SEC. I AM SURE THERE ARE FAST V8 X,S OUT THERE BUT WERE ARE THEY

TURBO,S LOOK IMPRESSIVE WITH ALL THE TECHNOLIGY BUT HAVE NOT RACED ONE YET THAT EVEN CAME CLOSE

I DO LOVE THE NOS DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR I CAN SEE IT BEING BEAT

NOW DONT GET MAD JUST MAKING MY OWN OBSERVATIONS

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

For 1/4 mile performance NOS is the Sh*t. But, Kyle are you ever gonna run it on a road course?? Reason I ask is because I set mine up to do everything well and it does. And it will get to 60 in about 4 seconds flat. I know your car runs 11s but I would love to know where you live.... I'd be glad to line up against you. Win or lose, it would be fun to see....

Mike

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

You know, I can get a small jet engine for cheap and install it into my z and get 3 sec 1/4 mile time, Or/and remove everything of my car including the steering and put it on rails.So WHAT?!BUT what about Z as the CAR? the everyday fast Sports car like it was intendet?
why all this arguing about V8 vs. turbo L6?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

**** that would be fun to watch do it i would love to see that

no i am just looking for a little fun on the forum talk a little good hearted **** maybe pick up a few grudge matchs now and again

no hostility intended we just need to have some fun i think we all could use it

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
re: Nothing wrong with benchracing....

Stan, Have you never debated with anyone else??? All Norm and I are doing is discussing our different approaches to top speed and intended use, not to mention design and egnineering.... I've been to his homepage and he has a work of art...I'd just love to get us all together to line up and see who runs what.
As for the "Fast sports car it was intended to be" speed, like being rich is all a matter of perspective. To me, my car is just now gotten to the "Fast" stage.....

To each his own....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.