ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: NIX BILT RACING(ZDAD), a bunch of crooks!

I hardly look at autoforums anymore, it's so full of people badmouthing and cursing and so on. Yes, ZDAD's work was brought up on autoforums too, and pretty much started a whole flame war on there. I don't know the guy, so don't put me on sides here.

Some of you may have the opinion that general mechanics (greasemonkeys) are white trash and such. If that's your standpoint, ok. But when you start cussing and dragging them down with derogatory remarks, I think you start dragging yourself more down to their level.

In high school I always took my old car to a local mechanic who my family trusted. He has been a mechanic for a long time, and he looks it too. Not very well educated, and he definately is better at working on older carburated cars than newer ones. But he always treated us fair, and he taught me a lot of stuff too. If I could fix it myself, he told me how, and saved me money. I would even call his shop if I was working on my car and had a problem, and he'd try to help as much as possible. These days his shop doesn't have a whole lot of buisness, and he's starting to slip into alcoholism, which is really a shame. He probably gets called white trash by some people. I, on the other hand, call him John.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.