Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RE: Hey Clint that's 12.5 buddy! N/C

I've run 12.5. 12.7 was at the last race I entered do to slipping clutch from 3rd to 4th and actually If you correct that for sea level it would have been slighly better than a 12.5 so the point of this is that 12's should be no problem for you. Good luck!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>Don't worry Clint</b>

I raced Boost with that turbo and won easily, not to say that he does not have a good setup because he does. You go waffle house boy!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Is it still WWW.WAFFLEHOUSE.COM?

I remember asking, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, what Boost's web address was, and that was the response.... Anyway I still don't know if one is out there, and if it does exist, can I get it. I am going through a heart transfusion with my Z and could use the tips... '83 L28T in a '77 280. Any notes/tips would be appreciated...

Thanks
Bean Bandit

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>I'm a bit conservative</b>

I think at first it was 12.7 then your times actually dropped to 12.5 . I figured you didn't need another person cutting another 0.2 sec off your ET . Example my brothers Nova 13.7, by the time the story was told by other people it was 13 flat . I have nothing but respect for your setup both of you, BOOST I still am amazed that your stocker can go that fast anyway I will be happy with low 13's .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.