Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: For all those turbos...

Tim,
I got a top end catalog the other day and that is what started these power hungry thoughts. I have quite a bit of wwelding experience, as well as machine shop experience, AND I have access to these machines. Materials would be free, maybe $5, I have a family member who runs the shop. I agree that they would have a lot of pressure on the header, due to weight, but after reading TURBOCHARGERS and seeing some of the pictures of the setups, it seems very feasible, and studfying mechanical engineering I know I can come up with something. ( I am not saying that studying to become a ME makes you brilliant, or even creative). What have you done to your cars as far as turbos. I have four cars, a 70, 72, 74 and 83. I just put an engine in the 83. The 72 is my next project. That will be my fast street car. The 70 i want to restore, and the 74 hopefully it will be an ITS type car. I just need to get out of school first. The 72 is on the rack though for work, I am doing bushings right now, and a mod. N/A l28 for it. Thanks for the input.
Joshua L.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.