Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Buying a Car & dealing with Losers

Im 15 and got my Z 4 months ago and the guy wanted $1000 it has 103K a new turbo new tires new fenders new..... list goes on also the inside is GREAT! I have been looking around for a Z for about a month or 2 and once I saw this one I told the guy I wanted it but my main sorce of money fell thru doh but I still told him I want that car and after getting a $1000 loan I gave him Cash I told the guy Im sure I could get $100-$200 off the price tag but sence he was so nice to me being 15 thats something that I look for in people I gave him what he wanted and we are both happy=)

Im a music writer yes Im 15 Im about to put a CD out this year I have been in music for 12 years and when I go into a music store looking for a Keyboard $3500 one they look down on you so I went some where else and got one same with the car he talked to me as if I was his age and every thing worked out great

but unlike other kids my age I know what I want!
I saw it and I said its mine=)

Jeff 280ZXT

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Im 15 and got my Z 4 months ago and the guy wanted $1000 it has 103K a new turbo new tires new fenders new..... list goes on also the inside is GREAT! I have been looking around for a Z for about a month or 2 and once I saw this one I told the guy I wanted it but my main sorce of money fell thru doh but I still told him I want that car and after getting a $1000 loan I gave him Cash I told the guy Im sure I could get $100-$200 off the price tag but sence he was so nice to me being 15 thats something that I look for in people I gave him what he wanted and we are both happy=)

Im a music writer yes Im 15 Im about to put a CD out this year I have been in music for 12 years and when I go into a music store looking for a Keyboard $3500 one they look down on you so I went some where else and got one same with the car he talked to me as if I was his age and every thing worked out great

but unlike other kids my age I know what I want!
I saw it and I said its mine=)

Jeff 280ZXT

·
Registered
680 Posts

hehe I know this sound funny but Jeff I got a car that look some thing like that front end not painted right and all that. But when I get some money I will repaint it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.