ZCar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
91 n/a

I pulled the center console, there was a stuck vent. When I put it all together my radio quick working. It’s got good constant, switched, not completely sure on the ground so I’m gunna do some more digging, but there’s more.

I put it all together, figured I’d tackle it tomorrow, and noticed the clock underneath the radio isn’t working. It’s also got goo constant, switched, and I know for sure it has a good ground.

I also noticed that my airbag light is now on all the time. And when I open my door, the buzzer won’t sound (which I don’t mind as much, just for additional information.)

I’m hoping there’s some schematic that shows all this stuff so I can trace it. I’m really iffy on working in the wiring especially with the airbag involved. The last thing I need is to short it out and have a deployed airbag to deal with.

Does anybody know if any of these components share a ground? That would make the most sense, other than the door buzzer.

Any help is appreciated, thank you

-Bryan.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE:

I did not have good ground, but after wiring in a good ground I realized that I did not have good constant power.

Wouldn’t the floor lights and the buzzer also have constant power? And would it be 12V? Doing research, it says 12V for constant but it does not seem like the radio needs 12v for memory.

I think I’m getting somewhere and I’m going to continue digging but I still need more information.

I’m really touchy on this whole thing since the air bag light had come on, the last thing I want is the airbag deploying in my face unexpectedly.

Anything helps, thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts