ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have triple weber carbs and a 5-speed for my showroom condition '70 240Z. I am going to go ALL out (probably 4k under the hood, plus 2-3k suspension), as I plan to race it. I have the motorsport auto catalog, are there any other really great catalogs out there? I'm particularly trying to get my hands on chrome headers with 3" piping. Can anybody help me out?
Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey! Sorry I don't have any suggestions about more catalogs. <BLINK>But can I ask you a question about Triple Carb Systems???</BLINK>

Well, here is the situation...I have A Triple Mikuni Carb system on a 74 260 Z. Also that Z's have two fuel pumps(Mechanical on engine and Electric on fuel tank). I have been hearing that I should take out the Mechanical pump and leave the electric pump when you put triple carb systems. Should I take out the Mechanical....and why???? What happens???

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>Catalogs/headers ..Sure!</b>

How about Arizona Z or Motorsport Auto, Jim Cook Racing, That should be a good start. Nissan Competition also has some cool stuff ie chrome headers tuned equal length with 1.75inch square port exhaust runners. Hows that for starters?
BTW they can be found on the internet.
ZR8ED

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.