ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe I saw somewhere that you are in NJ. Are you associated with old Z-club that had a store and shop in NJ in the late 70s/early 80s?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We are located in Portland, OR. The East was intended to identify us as being on the east side of Portland a long time ago, before the internet broadened our horizon. Back when we took the name, we had so many walk in customers, Portland seemed like a broad base, but anymore we ship much of our parts.
We can ship any way needed, as we have accounts with most major shippers needed, so most parts can be had quickly, if needed quickly. We can also locate within your area, as many customers on this forum could testify
sometimes locating within a few miles of their location.
Our tollfree number is 1-800-533-5659, and our address is 1721 b nw 11 mile ave. Greham, OR 97030
Our website will be coming soon, and our address will be
www.allzeast.com
Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE:No catalog, we are a Z car wrecking yard.

Since our inventory changes every day, we have not attempted to produce a catalog. We mostly sell used
parts off of wrecked z's, sell new and rebuilt parts, Nissan and aftermarket. As far as new parts, the most common ordered parts are 3 core radiators, daiken clutches,kyb struts, all of which we have decent prices on.
We also sell rebuilder z cars, wrecked, or mechanically challenged. Right now we have a 93 2+2 auto with left side damage for $5000.00 with 83k, driveable, as well as lots of others.
If anyone needs pictures of what they want to order, e-mail me, and I'll send a picture of our part, as an attachment.
I'll soon have a website with pictures. Thanks for the inquiry, Joe 1-800-533-5659

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.