ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, got an interior originality question for ya. Does the 76 have a small valance panel that comes down from the bottom of the dash on the drivers side?? In the course of my restoration I have pulled one from the passengers side, but there was none on the drivers side. I am wondering if there never was one or if it is missing. The one on the passengers side attaches to a tang that comes off the lower dash mount bracket that attaches to the right side of the transmission tunnel as well as a mount on the lower edge of the dash it self.

Anyway, don't even see a place for the drivers side panel to mount, but want to check with you all to see what you have.............Seems the 77/78 has it on both sides but my friend with a 75 says his does not have either side.

Thanks

Charles

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also have a 76. There was never a panel there. Another quirk is the console has an open tray with no cover even though it is preped for the cover. Both were great additions after 76 model.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, thats pretty much what I had thought as well especially since I could not find any mounting points on the drivers side.

Charles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.