ZCar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been shopping around for a 370z and have been looking in NV and CA. A dealer made me the offer of 32,775.94 tazes and everything included for a 2018 370z Sport. Just curious your opinion on whether or not this is fair. It is the lowest price any dealer so far has offered. Any advice appreciated this is my first new car purchase so want to get the best deal possible. Thanks.

·
Administrator
1983 280ZX Turbo
2,566 Posts
I'd be checking Edmunds.com, Hagerty.com and NADA.com.

NADA.com shows a 2018 Sport V6 with 40,000 miles (you didn't say) for $29,900 clean retail. Mileage matters, and so does condition and tires.

Who knows what markup you'll pay for used cars right now? There's plenty of info online but markup is rampant and dealers will ask what they can.

In your favor: December is a bad month for car sales, and so is January. You can negotiate now better than in March. Many dealers pay taxes on their inventory Dec. 31, so that matters.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
You're never going to get a deal from a dealer. Maybe a good deal for them, but its not a good deal for you. Those guys are clowns and they will rip you off with absurd and obnoxious fees and overcharge you. Dealerships are called stealerships for a reason. If I was you, I'd look elsewhere before you buy. Really. But in the end, its your money, its your call.
You might find a better deal from a personal seller or somewhere online.

Bon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.