ZCar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am in need of a Quarter Window Vertical Rubber Seal ( Left side) for my 1975 Z 2+2. Nissan OEM Part No: 76841-N4521.
There are many variation for the Quarter window seal for the 2+2.
Below is a photo of the rubber seal for the right side.
Could someone help me out.
Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
try Zcardepot or zcar source of AZ, they may have this

Bon

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
:(

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
JDM suppliers are pretty much going to be your best course of action in finding new 2+2 parts short of the two excellent part suppliers already mentioned. I do know ZSource has other 2+2 Qtr window weatherstripping available for sale online. Perhaps the detail you seek is similar to the Coupe where the Qtr Window frame leading edge attaches to the body? What are the physical differences in dimensions for your 2+2 vs. a Coupe detail and can you modify one to create the other. You should definitely get in touch with them or any of the other Z restoration shops listed on the world wide inter-web, some shop may have a good selection of seals

Oh yeah if you find one, please let me know where to go to get one for my 77 2+2

Good Luck

Kevin
Z153624Z

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,
The quarter window vertical rubber seals for the coupe and 2+2 has different designs. On top of these .. depending on year of manufacturing .. the 2+2 also has 2 versions.
Version No:1 ....the entire door opening weatherstrip covers all the way around the Quarter windows and door.
Version No:2 .... the door opening weatherstrip covers only the door and the Quarter window Weatherstrip is on its own as another unit ( as in the coupe).
And as for version No:2 .. It also has 2 different designs for the Quarter window vertical seals that attaches to the leading edge of the quarter window. I think the difference is between the US and Japan/Australian/Asia/UK models.
I am in Malaysia and mine is the Fairlady Z ( L20 ) 1975 2+2 Japan JDM model.
If anyone see anything different , appreciate sharing it with us.
Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts