ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible to mount a aftermarket boost gauge in the stock location? what is the size of the stock boost gauge ??? oh and i jusg changed my rear breaks and now they squeek.... and i turned the roters too...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Might want to post this in the 70-83 tech forum seeing how you have a 79.

Roger

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FOOL.... i have a 88 300zxt shiro... grrrrr pls what does it matter.... the gauges are the same size... if you dont know the answer dont comment..

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
You can replace the accelerometer gauge with an aftermarket boost gauge. There used to be a very detailed write up, use the search feature and look up the handle Entix. I have done this modification. Basically what you do is remove your oil temp/oil pressure and accelerometer pod, cut the accelermeter portion out and replace with the gauge. I also used my power source for the boost gauge light from the bulb socket on the back of the accel. pod.

Pike

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm sorry. My eyes must be playing tricks on me. I could swear your sig said 79 ZX GLL otherwise I would never have posted that kind of message. Thanks for such a kind response.

Post Edited (May 3, 8:33am)

·
Registered
95 Posts
i replaced the compass and accelaration meter in my 85 zxt with boost gauge and air/fuel ratio gauge, its clean i love it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.