ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out its got a custom paint job and everything! One of a kind!

Definately calendar material!

·
Registered
958 Posts
That thing looks like it could lose a race, faster than it could win one. hahaha. No worries, I bet its got a 6.0L Corvette Engine pushing 1600 HP.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude youre close- its 1700hp, at the wheels! lol that would be nice....

Post Edited (Sep 26, 9:27pm)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Dude drive that thing into the wall!! Then maybe it would be good enough to put in the calender

·
Registered
958 Posts
I've decided I'm going to commit suicide after seeing this car for a second time... there is no god...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tell me about it! But I picked this car up for 200 bucks and the engine runs perfectly. Also, its my first car (I'm only 16) so im workin on it. Should have a new passenger side fender in about a week or so.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I saw that post on the clear tailights and didn't see what all the excitement was about. They don't impress me. But to each his own!

·
Registered
353 Posts
yeah not like those crap things they sell at autozone for certain american junk(you know the cover things for the headlights i think they look retarded), more like the aftermarket smoked lenses they sell for euros and such.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes i definately need new tail lights, the guy who had the car before me said they were vandalized in a parking lot. I made those with a piece of plexiglass and LED bulbs, as like i said im 16 and dont have much money. But i am definately want to buy some new ones, but again i dont have much money. What will you charge me for those spare ones, Kyle?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hmmmm... i just bought a fender so im gonna have to hold off on the taillights for a payday or two, thanks anyways though. I guess ill have to live with plexiglass for a while.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.