ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out its got a custom paint job and everything! One of a kind!

Definately calendar material!

·
Registered
958 Posts
That thing looks like it could lose a race, faster than it could win one. hahaha. No worries, I bet its got a 6.0L Corvette Engine pushing 1600 HP.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude youre close- its 1700hp, at the wheels! lol that would be nice....

Post Edited (Sep 26, 9:27pm)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Dude drive that thing into the wall!! Then maybe it would be good enough to put in the calender

·
Registered
958 Posts
I've decided I'm going to commit suicide after seeing this car for a second time... there is no god...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tell me about it! But I picked this car up for 200 bucks and the engine runs perfectly. Also, its my first car (I'm only 16) so im workin on it. Should have a new passenger side fender in about a week or so.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
RyGuy - I got my 85 n/a when I was 16 and it was a wonderful 1st car. I still have it and I'm 22 now. I've come along way with it and (like yours) it wasn't much to start out with (although better body wise then what you are starting with).

Good luck!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I saw that post on the clear tailights and didn't see what all the excitement was about. They don't impress me. But to each his own!

·
Registered
353 Posts
yeah not like those crap things they sell at autozone for certain american junk(you know the cover things for the headlights i think they look retarded), more like the aftermarket smoked lenses they sell for euros and such.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes i definately need new tail lights, the guy who had the car before me said they were vandalized in a parking lot. I made those with a piece of plexiglass and LED bulbs, as like i said im 16 and dont have much money. But i am definately want to buy some new ones, but again i dont have much money. What will you charge me for those spare ones, Kyle?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmmmm... i just bought a fender so im gonna have to hold off on the taillights for a payday or two, thanks anyways though. I guess ill have to live with plexiglass for a while.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.