ZCar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
370z roadster purchase
I may purchase a 2010 black cherry touring with 27000 miles for 15900. I’m guessing I will have to add the oil cooler as it’s bone stock. Anything else you guys think I should look for. Am I going to really regret not getting a sports model? It’s auto btw. Thanks for your help. This will be my 4th z i my life. 84 86 91 And now this
370z are so much better than the 350. Interior and the engine is so much better. I have a 6 speed manual. I did drive the the Auto. It's a toss up for me on that one. They say the A/T is faster in the 1/4. I think that is driver. Roadsters are heavier so will be slower. Oil Cooler? Are you going to track or canyon race it? If not I have not seen mine run hot in 100 degree days in normal driving. LSD is nice. I have the Sport Package with the better brakes as well. Did I notice a huge difference on city driving vs a touring coupe? No

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.