ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent him $200 for some stub axles. I needed the outer stub axles, he sent the inner stub axles. I sent them back, he received them on Oct 25th. I wanted my money back because I didn't need the part anymore. He hasn't responded to an messages nor has he refunded my money. I'm out $200, just a warning.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
You guys would never have hacked it in the days before the internet turned everybody into ADDHD kids asking "are we there yet"?

21 whole days. Wow.

And people wonder why I don't sell stuff to Z-Car People.
I bought some Bilsteins for a truck from a guy on CumminsForum. Fortunately, I had a copy of the canceled check, the address of his employer, the bank account of his accomplice wife, his wife's employer, an email thread clearly defining the transaction and a long thread responding to my query about others having trouble with him.

An offer to discuss his activities with the DA in his town, the bank that the check was deposited into and both employers coaxed the rear 1/2 of a complete set of shocks out of him for free. I still had to spend waaaaay too much time messing with him. I expect that he's hiding under a rock someplace. He's scum.

21 days is a long time to dick around not shipping unless the time frame was disclosed on the front end or the seller is dealing with his own health problems.

Tony, your reputation is that you' have gone out of your way to help someone - to the point of giving them an engine or arranging it for cheap and coming up with the place to wrench and helping with the install.

·
Super Moderator
41,003 Posts
Pitch and bitch about this guy all you want. Nothing you do here is anything but *****-whining, and it won't accomplish anything.

Post facts and not personal attacks.

The place to deal with this is as stated on numerous occasions with the individual concerned, and NOT HERE.

More off-color or rude comments will result in this going away.

If you are going to add stories, post WHO you are referring to...I see posts on this thread now where I go "So this guy did this? Or not?"

Piling on personal anecdotes about your dealings with someone else which gives the wrong impression leaves room for civil action gentlemen.

Deal with this in a productive, adult way...or it's gone.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
I sell and buy my stuff "all sales final" unless the part wasn't as described. Shipping and responding to emails takes time and your refunding the transporter fee only doesn't make him whole. You could have simply sold the part to someone else.

·
Super Moderator
41,003 Posts
You ordered the wrong part and it's his fault?

OK, this one is going away.

You didn't listen to a thing that was said.

Buh Bye!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.