ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, lets predict what this car will go for.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-300ZX-1-OWNER-EXCELLENT-CONDITION-T-TOPS-21K-MILES_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6398QQitemZ4577618852QQrdZ1>

21k mile flawless z31. blue. 1 owner.

What will it go for?

I say $13,000.

·
Registered
133 Posts
hmmmm..... its not a turbo........
I say 12,000

·
Registered
131 Posts
well book says 6 to 10,500 if its a turbo

We get no respect, we are the Rodney Dangerfields of the auto world...

I say 5000...non turbo....and most folks except us just don't get it when it comes to the z cars...the history is extraordinary....
bob 84zxturbo RED....

·
Registered
53 Posts
i run a used car business, and believe it or not, to a dealer like myself, and any un-educated (non-z guy) the car is actually only worth about $3800.00, says the "manheim market report". which is the largest auto auction in the country. now take in the fact that its super clean with no miles, to a z guy, it could be priceless. so, the value of the car is going to fluxuate anywhere form 2-5000, depending on who wants it the most. but to over pay for something that the bank wont even loan money on, just seams alittle drastic to me. the car is worth only $4000 tops, in showroom condition. so bottom line is, how bad do you want the car, and how high would you pay? no prediction from me, some people have more money than they should, and dont know how to spend it. i would'nt pay over $3500 for it.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Regardless of it's worth - it sure is gorgeous! Since I have owned my 85 I have probably fixed 30 misc. items (stupid things like fuel gauge, z emblem, 300zx center rear piece, interior stuff...) and to see one that is just perfect to begin with is wonderfully painful!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
im with the people who say 5-7 at the most.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I'm telling you right now it won't see $8k.

I'd like to know what the reserve is, but I doubt it will hit the reserve.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.