ZCar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83' Datsun 280ZX N/A Manual 5 speed
20 Posts
Well how much is he selling it for? From my mere experience with 240z's, they are the z car that comes with the highest expense, expecially when it comes to buying a nice one, I've seen a couple at 12k and others closer to 25k depending on the originality of the parts and quality of the car itself. I've also seen absurd prices on BAT at other times; but in your case it all looks good and there except the engine upgrade, would make the value decrease although it makes the performance better people still prefer original, in my opinion it looks great and do believe you should buy it but it depends on what he wants for it 🤘

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well how much is he selling it for? From my mere experience with 240z's, they are the z car that comes with the highest expense, expecially when it comes to buying a nice one, I've seen a couple at 12k and others closer to 25k depending on the originality of the parts and quality of the car itself. I've also seen absurd prices on BAT at other times; but in your case it all looks good and there except the engine upgrade, would make the value decrease although it makes the performance better people still prefer original, in my opinion it looks great and do believe you should buy it but it depends on what he wants for it 🤘
He wants $20K for it.

·
Registered
1973 Datsun 240Z
5 Posts
Your pics show the 240z to be in very good condition. If the 240z has no rust anywhere, body or frame and good interior, $20k is a very good fair price. Knowing the seller also help you decide on your purchase. Buying a 240z in very good condition is a plus. You will enjoy the ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts