ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may be my new baby depending on mileage, what it looks like in real life and what it drives like, and whether or not i can get the money in time before someone else buys it lol leme know what yall think

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks like it has possibilites! Good luck and hope it turns out nice.
Tell us the details....cost, shape....etc.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Me to not unless somebody swapped rims, looks good though.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Thats definetly an NA.

·
Registered
335 Posts
You should hold off and save your pennies for when a turbo model comes up.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
And when did turbos come out with bright window trim and no tacked-on front lip? It looks 86NA on the outside. What's under the bonnet/hood is anyone's guess.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
you're an idiot. NA wheels. no black paint on ANY of the trim.

Do you even know what a turbo looks like?

Oh wait. You probably aren't mature enough to handle the extra 40 hp the turbos came with. Never mind. Buy it and be happy.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I do believe there some beef on this forum. lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yo 17.6 everyone is right...that is an n/a..noone would downgrade to n/a wheels and strip all the black paint off the trim..thats retarted...and so are you if you buy the car...you probably wont even notice if its not a turbo so whatever i dont care

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
k...the guy says its a turbo..he swapped the motor so be it...im pretty sure he doesnt confuse turbo for a non turbo out here in CO theres a big diff in turbo and n/a with the altitude...oh and mike ill test drive it and let you know how it is...

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Being that it's a turbo swap you better make sure he did it correctly. I would look up the turbo swap procedure and then quiz him to find out if he did everything the way he was supposed to.

·
Registered
657 Posts
i wasnt saying its a 2+2, i just meant that it has the same trim, wheels, and its an '86 right? I know the dif. between a 2+2 and 2 seater. and when the **** did they make a 4 door as apposed to this 2 door your talking about.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.