ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many other broke-ass college kids with Z's are out there. From UW (University of Washington) myself. We could all get together and talk about the things we wish we could afford or something....

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Well i sold mine, but i'm a sophomore at Bridgewater State College, in Bridgewater Ma.

I wish i could afford beer that isnt keystone light, vodka that doesnt come in a plastic handle, good weed, an asian kid to do my work, not look at the dollar menu as a god send, gotta be more but its 845am and i gotta shower and run to criminology

·
Registered
983 Posts
right here, working 2 jobs but everythings going towards tuition and rent and all that other good stuff. Taking classes at Eastern KY University, College of Justice & Safety, and going to training (thru work) at KY State Department of Criminal Justice Training Center (conveniently attached to campus.)

Hmm...what do I want that I cant afford.....A TT! Also a good Bike, Victory preferably.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
One more here. I'mm a senior major in CS at GA Tech. I'll be done in the sumer. The pain is almost over. After that, it's Z time my friends.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Senior graduating this semester from University of Oklahoma. Degree in Finance. The TT Z is only one of the many things wishful thinking would get me, lol. Unfortunately, I realize when I get a job that I won't be able to go right out and spend my money since insurances and savings/retirement/investment plans will have to get off the ground first. Maybe I'll just go win the lottery. . .

·
Registered
447 Posts
Well I'm driving an 86 300ZX NA without AC, heat, or power steering, needs rear suspension replaced badly, leaks oil, body is starting to show rust, etc. And I'm in college. Does that make me broke?

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
Sophmore at UT, not exactly broke but I have all my funds tied up in capitol so I sure act like it. Had to sell my z before I left to college, now own an accord, old LS400, and a fairly new sportbike. Sunk costs like maint., insurance, and gas costs keep me from getting another z.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Currently a Junior on Co-Op at Wentworth Inst. of Technology. I don't quite own a Z yet, though I have one I am trying to get at.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I'M CURRENTLY A JUNIOR AT EAST CAROLINA UNIV. MY TT Z JUST PUKED A MOTOR SATURDAY NIGHT SO I'M PROBABLY LOOKING TO BE ANOTHER 3 GRAND SHORT IN THE WALLET. AHHH THE FRUITS OF MY LABOR, AT LEAST I STILL HAVE MY HEALTH AND I'M ALIVE... MAYBE IT WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER IF THE 130MPH DRIVING WOULD'VE JUST KILLED ME

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Broke... Both my wallet and my Z right now... :(

I'm just north of you at WWU.

·
Registered
532 Posts
freshmen at Southern Polytech State University. broke as **** but my ttz is still running. being broke all year is still better than having a z broken for one day. And TTeNAcious Z at least you didnt spin a bearing at a, police radar proven 143mph, just to get a ticket for it.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
HAHA...redttz is my room mate. Iw aslike WTF..i know this guy. And i recognize that story.

I have a white '92 SLicktop Z
redttz has the twin turbo Z
our other room mate has a 90 NA
there are probably 10 other Zs here on campus.
There is a program for college students called Facebook.com. Its a kind of onlie community. Here is our old pic for our Z Car CLub here on campus...

BTW...I m the one in the blue shirt in front of the Slicktop. Its a pretty good vaiation of Zs. Ranging from Autos to 5spds. Turbo and non turbo. and 2 seater and 2+2s.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Now that's cool, I have seen all of those Z's and didn't know that anyone is on this forum! Mine is finally back into commission after June's mishap. Need to start parking with the other Z's at the upper lot.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Zengineer is yours the 2+2 or is it the 2+0 auto with the stillen nose panel and tan interor that parks behind the 500 building?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.