ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to a good buddy of mine that races one of those four door dodge rt's(can't think of the name right now for some reason) anyways its got the 2.2 turbo motor. ran a best of 13.89 at the track. Anyways, he's always seemed to know what he was talking about and the other night he came across a place on the net that polishes the inside of your injector nozzles. Anyone ever heard of this...He uses some sort of high power microscope as he does this and hes got before and after photos and supposably there is a noticable performance gain.(I didn't get the url for this site but I can if you guys want it) I think he said that there were dyno results to show the diffrence...I'm not sure what this would cost to do, but I'm wondering if its like one of those myths kinda like those tornado things you put in your intake to help swirl the air. If anyone has any experience with this please let me know. From what I understand...the polishing of the injectors will increase atomization, allowing the fuel to burn better, and in turn producing more power.

Spork

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.