Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Z Owner doesn't like Beer?

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I am trying to get a new beer in Alabama and am getting FREE BEER and other stuff for it. The more people that I get to show their support, the more free beer and stuff I get for YOU. So please, give me 5 min. of your time and go to the web site below, tell them that you are interested, and that Adam From Alabama sent you (that is how they know me). Below is the web site address, and a review of their Curly's Light Beer.

Adam

http://www.3stoogesbeer.com/coming.htm

Panther Brewing Company
Wilks-barre, Pennsylvania
http://www.3stoogesbeer.com -- From its initial launch which was rather lame, Dewey and crew have revamped their website. The new site hosts useful information, a 3 Stooges Beer locator and news updates. We've been told that National roll-out of the brews is progressing nicely and they have entered 17 states as of 12/98.

Panther is the contract brewer for Comedy III Productions, current holders of The Three Stooges license.

Three Stooges Curly's Light
Review Date: 05/04/99

Category: Light Lager
Presentation: 12 oz brown long neck twisty, no freshness date.
Appearance: Pale straw in colour with a semi sticky thin white lace.
Smell: Very clean ... hints of fermented grain.
Taste: Crisp and smooth with light grain and a touch of malt. Light hop bitterness, then this brew cleans and dries up in the end with a pinch of residual sweetness.
Notes: A great light lager ... forget about the other "Lite" beers this is a better pick. Very clean and perhaps the best light lager around yet.

·
Registered
432 Posts
RE: Send some my way too!

i responded for yo,but i'm living in PA. the state where this beer is brewed, and if it tastes anything like the other beers brewed here all you folks from elsewhere should try drinking scummy pond water first. for instance try -Rolling Rock- i'm a native Texan and my neighbors here love this crap, but as for me pptttthhhhooowwwwwweeeeeeee!!!! Z cars rule!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.