ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any other fuel injecton system that we can use on our z cars.is there any ither nissan cars that has a better fuel injection system that i could put on my 76 280z with the l28.can any one tell how much the sds system is and where i can get one.i have a friend that work at a big junk yard and he can get parts off of a lot of cars so if there is a fuel injection sys tem off any car that is a inline 6 that will work.or will one off of a v6 work.i want to keep the same intake.thanks for all the help you guys and girls have gave me..freez

·
Registered
497 Posts
Why do you want to change to some other FI system? Are you running a highly modified motor? If anything I would use the SDS system, only cause I have heard good things, however on a stock motor you would see any differences and for the price I don't think it is worth it. I have no idea on where to get it, but if you do a search you should have plenty of hits, because it is often talked about.

later,
Aren

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm with Aren. Why change the 76 setup? I'm helping someone right now to put a 76 FI on a corvair motor that he plans on turbocharging and installing in a Porche! He has the car in Missouri and I'm in Tampa so I doubt I'll ever see the car. Anyway the 77 Fi is what powers my turbo260, it works great. You must have a bad wire or fuel pressure regulator. Fix what you got, it will work fine and save you a lot of money! Good luck,
Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.