Does it turn off as soon as you hit the switch or when you let up on the gas pedal?
You do realize that 12 volts will not shock you right? Its not enough voltage to arc from any surface to your dry body. Dont believe me? Go out and grab both your positive and negative with dry fingers, nothing will happen.oninous said:Do you ever get a shock when getting out of the car? lol That could indicate a short.
You obviously didn't read the yadda yadda yadda in the articles or else you're being facetious about the above.oninous said:AC is short bursts of alternating current which gives you the kick, push, punch, ir jump when you get a shock.
DC is constant current which freezes your muscle convulsions and holds you there constantly frying you.
That's why they dont use it in houses but electronic deviced use AC to DC converters. AC doesn't work well in electronics or cars