ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of pictures of my car. It's a little dirty but the when the camera is available you gotta use it.

It still needs the pinstripping but other than that the paint job is done.

My dad and i painted the car in may. It came out pretty nice.

hope everyone likes these pictures.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107,695 Posts
Russ - looks nice. The black hood treatment looks like a 10th Anniversary.

> Here are a couple of pictures of my car.
> It's a little dirty but the when the camera
> is available you gotta use it.

> It still needs the pinstripping but other
> than that the paint job is done.

> My dad and i painted the car in may. It came
> out pretty nice.

> hope everyone likes these pictures.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The paint job is based on it. the roof is painted black back to the beginning of the side window

> Russ - looks nice. The black hood treatment
> looks like a 10th Anniversary.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
> Here are a couple of pictures of my car.
> It's a little dirty but the when the camera
> is available you gotta use it.

> It still needs the pinstripping but other
> than that the paint job is done.

> My dad and i painted the car in may. It came
> out pretty nice.

> hope everyone likes these pictures.

To finish of the 10th anniversary treatment, you ought to get a set of the wheels, and have them paited red and black. I know a guy who has one of the cars painted similar to yours, only gold and black, with gold and black wheels, and it really adds some class. Your car looks great. Make sure Derek get pictures of it, for the car of the month section. When my car made it, it was one of the proudest days of my life!

Keep up the good work.

Chris Behney
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Nice Job - Some more ideas to see

> The paint job is based on it. the roof is
> painted black back to the beginning of the
> side window
Russ,

Very nice paint job on your freshly painted car. I thought since the 10th anniversary red & black look is being discussed that everyone might enjoy some more examples and a very interesting custom treatment for ZX rims to match the look. The rims are shown on a car at the Shasta 98 meet, but I have a close up to send out if anyone requests it. The close up shows it all. Very sharp to look at.

Here's the URL's at my site to compliment Russ's fine effort,

http://www.jps.net/zparts/ads/paul71240z_l.html (a 240Z version)
http://www.jps.net/zparts/ads/pa081298.html (other photo ads of red cars)
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top