pics of my car

Sorry this is the best I could do any help is appreciated LOL thanks guys

Post Edited (Sep 30, 7:41pm)

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Re: pics of my car

put "" in front of the link....
and "[/img ]" at the back of the link. (no spaces)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

thanks sportdrivergt thanks LOL

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

and you too Z-addict thanks.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

BTW the sign in the rear window says "Don't annoy the crazy person" LOL

·
Registered
7,924 Posts

a lot of those dings and dents can easily be pulled and smoothed out. it would just take a little time and effort but it could be very pretty again. Same color as mine though, i like that color.
Do your quarter panel windows leak? I see that rust spot behind your driver door, and i hear that will happen if your quarter panel windows leak. mine do, and i haven't fixed them yet. luckily it rarely rains in AZ.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I'm in Ky and I haven't seen any water in the floors but we do get plenty of rain here and sometimes it can be quite hard.The only thing that I have noticed getting wet is the bulbs in the rear. Sometime even going through a car wash they have a tendency to blow and I have to replace them but I'm going to fix that soon and I'm working on the body next had to get her running right first though.

·
Registered
281 Posts

It doesnt look right without that spoiler... I dont know.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts

i like the beige stripes on the side and hood, i want some on mine too

·
Registered
548 Posts

Don't worry, I live just south of Knoxville, Tn. I have a 84 n/a (5sp) the same color. Mine has less dents but the paint is getting scaly. The clearcoat is peeling and the hood looks likes a lizard skin. It has 140,000 and runs like a top. The inside is minty. I've replaced the timing belt, water pump, chts, etc. New rear axles and shocks. Ready to change front struts. It's a slow progressive resurrection. I paid $700 for it last fall, with a parts car. Every time I do something to the car it only gets better.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Crazy man is my C.B. handle and nick name from when I was rucing in Georgia and it stuck. Besaides I like the way it sounds thats why es3

·
Registered
2,953 Posts

wow is that a dirt driveway? they still do those?

·
Registered
548 Posts

Hey sportdriverGT, Look at the pictures again. There aren't even any street lights. We don't all live in a metropolis. I do have a concrete drive though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.