ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been so busy trying to get the Velo Rossa ready for the Knottsbery Farm show this weekend that I haven't had any time to take pictures to show you guys. I will make a real nice website update as soon as I get back from the show with all of my trophies! heh, heh. LOL

Steve G

·
Registered
66 Posts
Is your car still at the shop in Tempe? If so, I would like to stop by after work to take a look. Let me know if you are going to be there.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Steve,
Who did you have do the work? Where is the shop located? Any chance of getting a ballpark price of what you paid?

Brian in Chandler

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who did my paint and finish body work

I mounted the body kit on the car and did what I thought was a lot of work towards finishing the body for paint... And then I took the car over to Frank Alderete on 7th avenue just south of I-10 for finish bodywork and paint. I choose him because he was reccommended by John Washington of Vr Engineering. I am not dissapointed. Frank and his crew of mexicans did an INCREDIBLE job smoothing out every single square inch of the car and every gap is on too! Then he put down many coats of hi-fill primer and made sure there were no pinholes, finally several coats of 93 Ford Probe metallic silver and clearcoats and the car is like a mirror. It really reflects the environment around it. Prety amazing for only $2,500! I would be happy to give Frank Alderete's number out to anyone who wants a great paint job.

Steve G

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.