ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first time posting images up here. Dont have much done. Intake and exhaust is about it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hit a trailer hitch, it rains here alot and I was moving a little to quickly to stop in time.

·
Registered
673 Posts
agreed on engine and interior, looking good. but dang man... wash that puppy!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rains to much. You wash it today, and all that dirty rain from the road goes and gets her dirty again. I wash it about 1-2 times a month. Depending on the weather.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
5 straight days of rain here in Dayton, OH. Before that it was unseasonably warm! The Z is undergoing extensive surgery in the garage, or else it might have rolled out on one of the warm days.

I can't imagine 27 straight days of rain...at least there are plenty of Starbucks in which to sip a warm coffee and watch the rain!

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Welcome to the seattle Z scene! I'm driving mine now, just to monitor things, but I can only drive it minorly until the turbos are replaced. But hey, we actually got some sun today!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah not really sure what exhaust is on there, I bought it that way. How can you tell the wheel is on backwards, it looks the same to me

I wouldnt mind meeting up with some people from around here, need some input on the car, and seeing is believing.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Look closely. These are on properly:

And here is yours:

See the difference? The wheels are stamped on the inside of the spokes. They are either left side wheels or right side wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.