ZCar Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
Too bad...It was like family on the board. They all say times change, too bad not for the better in some cases. :(
Here is some pics on our newest family addition. The car does not even have a door ding on it. Roughly 66k on the clock and with the exception of the exhaust it is unmolested.
Yeah, social media...the one world religion. Take a dump and "tweet" about it. Befriend and defriend.
I did get a FRIENDS request from Abella Anderson. I sent her a message and she never responded.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Well crap I am as guilty as any of us. Been coasting as of late. Year old thread with lots of old names from back in the day. I hope you all are doing good.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
I check this forum once a week now. TT.net once or twice a month. :cry

Still driving my Z about once or twice a week. I am not keeping up with the minor repairs. I feel like it is wasting away.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I check this forum once a week now. TT.net once or twice a month. :cry

Still driving my Z about once or twice a week. I am not keeping up with the minor repairs. I feel like it is wasting away.

I haven't done an oil change on my convertible in 10 years now. However, it leaks so much oil that once a year I need to add a couple of quarts. Combined with my driving it for only 2-3 gas tanks a year(maybe 150 miles a tank?), it doesnt get much use.

Really, I need to do some AC work and paint work. The condensor cracked and its black on black on black. Its painfully hot to try and drive in the summer.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts