ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mustang SVT wheels on z32...please, no flamers. and what's the deal with hubcentric adapters? would you need them to put these wheels on a z32? thanks.
dave

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
appreciate it, moot. i'm sure someone has this setup in an image somewhere...

Post Edited (Jan 18, 7:56pm)

·
Registered
311 Posts
looks like wings west along the bottom, but i'm not sure about the fenders...

that $h!t is fuggin hot though... holy crap

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys...btw hice PS moot.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
the side and back aren't Wings West, the front is though. I know this because I have the Wings West kit on my car. I've seen those sides and rear before.....Veilside maybe? prolly a knock off of it, 'casue the real one is ridiculously expensive.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks, it was just a quick clipping mask and paste. I found the 300ZX photo on Google Images, so it shouldn't be too hard to find again. They look from the side to be relatively tasteful mods, though I don't like the spoiler much. I dunno about that back end either.

Personally I prefer not to modify bodies much unless they need aerodynamic improvement or are just boring without it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
i didn't even notice that was PSed til you said something... good job.

and breakout... how much was your WW kit and where did you get it... that is the kit I want to get. And while I'm asking you questions, will the HKS exhaust fit through the openings in the rear fascia? what about the labree dual tips?

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.