ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing the very first oil change to my zx (which was quite messy i might add) i noticed alot of things under the car i never knew were there. So to begin asking questions of the ZX gurus here does anybody have a picture of the bottonm of a ZX? I took pictures but the flash was on and kind of made everything too bright.

The first thing was a spout sort of looking thing that seemed to be located below the engine. Now i also would like to know what kind of wear you guys have in your back tires because they seemed to be fairly new tires when i bought them (and yes i had peeded out a bit when first getting used to it) but my question is weather it's normal for the inner part of the tread (part near the trunk), that's kind of why i want the pic just to just point it out.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Yes its prolly the radiator drain tube. I kept mine on there when I bought my Koyo, but zazu is right as they dont really work all that great. As for the tire wear, it should not wear uneven. This tells me that your alignment is off, probably because of old saggy springs and shocks. You probably have the originals still on there and after 15 years of her fat ass sitting on them they tend to sag. You will need an upgrade or you could just buy the rear lower adjustable arm and have someone align it. But you still should replace the worn out parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.