ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to run a bleeder valve type boost adjuster on my car. Any info you can give me would be great! I know about the air regulator(right?) and where to pipe it in. The Motorsport drawing I got from Russel showed a restricted T fitting. Since you are familiar with the Mit bleeder valve mod, can you shed some light on an ever growing need for a fix-o-speed. How did you make the unit on your car As I understand it, 11 psi is about the max for the stock configuation. Thanks Opie.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Opie,
On my mitsu,I ran the manual boost control from extreme motorsports with is an all aluminum valve with a nice knob,alittle spendy for a knob(90.00)But if you look on the parts trader for mitsubishi you can find ones for around 40 dollars.The installation was quite easy,I took out the fact. boost control and connected it inbetween the wastegate actuator and the blow off valve wich made 20psi possible(wheeee)!!I think there is some on the trader selling all brass boost controllers with all the hoses and t-fittings you need,just browse down to the older posts and I'm sure you will find one.http://home.hiwaay.net/~gclayton/dsmtrader/index3.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.