ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted a bunch of times that I'm here in Burlington, Vermont and I'm wondering if there is anybody relatively close to here. I'm starting to do some of my own work but I'm just learning and am not too confident. Most people here know what they're doing and everything and I was wondering if there's anyone within 50 miles or so of me here. Send an email if you're nearby and want to help a poor 17 year old out with their first car (how's that for shameless soliciting :) ). Thanks.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm in NH but I'm not good at fixing up cars. Have you thought of joining ZCCNE (Z Car Club of New England) There are some good people in that club that might be able to help you.

ZCCNE website - http://www.zccne.org

Post Edited (Apr 23, 10:29am)

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
did you know people from the east

WOLK AND TOLK FUNNY and do wok on yo own Caa :)

my best friend is From Boston and I think I'm starting to talk like him :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh man the2thmansZ don't get me started on Bostidiots. I'm a huge Yankees fan right here and I've got no use for the city of Boston. I think they're all morons and have no right to breathe the rest of the world's air. Worst accent ever too. Here in Vermont our accent is that we don't pronounce the letter T at the end of words. Example, Vermont comes out as Vermon'. Thanks Z31_Driver for the tip on ZCCNE. I'll do some checking on that.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
**** thats the last thing I want to start is NY Boston fight :)
I was just saying I like the Boston accent!!

personally I think both of you (NY & Boston) and idiots :)
you guys are way into that baseball sh*t!! thats not even a sport!!! thats the biggest most boring waist of time sport!!! get juiced up and hit a fraking ball out of the yard!!!! how exciting is that!!!
but don't take it personally :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha...nice the2thmansZ. It's fun here in Vermont because the split here is 70/30 Red Sox/Yankees fans. Up until last year I always had fun going into school after the ALCS and laughing at all those **** Red Sox fans. Personally I hate both the Boston and New York accents but I'd choose New York over Boston any day. And yes, we do take our baseball seriously here even though I'll agree with you that it's a bullsh!t "sport."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.