ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all I need to get rid of some of this stuff.
I don't have much but i figure i might as well try to sell it now:)

ok i have a
p90a head for sale. In good condition from a 83 ZXT AT:)
these are pretty rare.

78 280Z hood w/vents I was going to use this hood but I found a corvette hood;) hehehe
this hood does have a little bend on the drivers side but other then that its great

and I have a door i'm not sure anybody wants but it has a nice driver's side window;) the door is rusted but window is still good

Any the rest of the door i'm going to toss, and my old 240Z hood thats bent:( does anyone know where i can throw it away at?

All this stuff is pretty low price so give me a offer, or have any questions feel free to e-mail me

Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: Parts for sale in bay area;)</b>

Dude,

I'm interested in the door. Which side is it? I need the door handle if its the passenger side. Mine met the ghost this weekend... Also the hood... what does alittle bend in it mean????
As for the old hood.... I can take that off your hands too.

Dennis

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>Dude... So Your Cutting....</b>

Dude....

So all the Senior's at your school have declared their own day to cut.... I did that too... and you have to do it or be considered a nerd... right...

So what ya doing at home... I would be out babe stock hounding.... just my style I guess...

Have a good one...

Dennis

P.S. I was never able to connect with Plez... never was able to get an answer or even a call back. Did you get the hood?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Hey Dennis

Not to but in but, if you are referring to the outside doorhandle then they are universal as far as which side they go on. If you look at them from the back both sides and spacings are symetrical. Either side door handle will work to replace yours. Those things sure break easy, **** pot metal.

Later
Matt

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>That's Cool</b>

Hi Matt...

Feel free to but in anytime... I don't mind. As for your information, the handle broke yesterday. So I haven't pulled it part yet.

Thanks for the info.. I was thinking about a pic I saw in one of the parts books... it showed a left and right. Something about the way a rod attaches to the rear of the handle to activate the opener.

Thanks for the info...

Yuichi... let me get the door handle... doesn't mater which side its from...

Yahoo....

Cheers,
Dennis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.