ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 1986 Turbo that has a hole in the #2 piston and im not going to spend the time or the money to fix it. But i do have some parts off of the car that I am willing to sell. For starters i have a Borla muffler that was once on the car for a short time from my understanding from the previous owner ( it didn't have a muffler equipped when i bought it) Also it has tokico 5-way adjustable shocks in the front and im not sure what in the back but it also is equipped with Tokico lowering springs im not sure of the model or the amount of drop but they are red and say tokico. The T-tops still seal well and are available the have some do it yourself tinting on them. The driver seat is power and grey interior. It has a Greddy pressure relief valve on the upper plenum. Also a cold air intake is available and electric fans along with the radiator basically if you need something off the car ( Body, engine, ecu, etc.) make an offer.

·
Registered
455 Posts
how much for the lowering springs?? How clean is the Borla muffler/ what kind of shape??

·
Registered
335 Posts
How much for the greddy valve?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The muffler has no rust on the exterior but it needs cleaned. I'll sell the muffler for $20 and the springs for $60 or the springs with the shocks and struts for $110. The Greddy Valve is $20. I can send pictures of all this just bear with me because i don't have constant access to the net. my email is [email protected] All parts will be shipped from Terre Haute Indiana

·
Registered
304 Posts
what about the center caps for the wheels? ill either take just one or the set pending on how you want to part them out. then again pending on price i want the wheel too.

·
Registered
95 Posts
how much for the turbo, plennum, and intake manifold? and where are u? and how much for the whole car?

·
Registered
880 Posts
ill give ya 20 bucks for the greddy pov... how much for the electric fans. get some pics if ya can. i want the greddy pov.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.