ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is the deal i have an opportunity to buy a wrecked 84 2+2 from my buddy cheap. it is wrecked on the passenger side but still runs. i will buy it and strip it. all i want is the engine, half shafts and needle gauges. all other parts will be sold cheap and i mean cheap i just want to make back at least the 200 bucks. the interior is in real good shape, emaculate actually it has about 1 month old seats in it. blue and grey leather reall nice ill try to get pics. i would like $100 for the set but am willing to negotiate. also i will sell the 5 spd tranny and all the part needed for the swap including the comp. for $200. nething else people need i can get for cheap. make an offer. im thinkin like $5 for each headlight motor. $20 for both ttops and so on. im just asking a decent amount for the seats and tranny cause i know they are worth that amount at least. am also willing to sell the engine, half shafts or needle gauges for the right offer. i am located in central texas. i will ship where ever u want as long as u pay. anyone intrested?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok what part of WRECKED dont u understand. there is a dent a big ass one thats what happens in a wreck. it is a 2+2 so not turbo cause it isnt 1 of those canadian ones or whatever. (please no one correct me on this i dont care.) the only turbo engine i have is mine and well yeah its not for sell seeing as its in my car, unless u want to buy my 85 zxt witch for the right price i might do.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Does the car have manual a/c or automatic climate control? If manual, what color is the face, black or silver? How much for it? Thanks.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Could you hook me up with the brake master cylinder if it looks to be in decent shape? I've got an 84 Turbo Coupe (not A.E.). Will pay fair price for it.

Thanks,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an '84, I am going to need the whole back hatch and plastic, weatherstripping if available in good condition. T-tops would be great too as mine has suffered some fire damage in the drivers side rear across the whole top. I already have a headliner but this sounds like a life saver for me man. Please e-mail me, I am verrrry interested in buying what you have for atleast $200.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey, have you gotten rid of those seats yet? I'm really interested in them, the ones in my 84 2+2 are more or less shot, so I'm jonesing badly for a new set of seats. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.