ZCar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I have an extremely early 10/69 production 240z I'm parting out. Car is a total wreck, rusted beyond the point of being able to be saved (was left outdoors for 10+ years). Not a whole lot is left but I know that there's bound to be a few guys on here who could use what's still "good" on the car. Here's a general rundown as to what's still on the car:
Interior vinyl (butterscotch, some parts were re-painted at some point and some have some damage due to rodents chewing)
Dome light panel
Tool boxes behind the seats with screws and knobs (boxes have some cracks)
Luggage straps (faded a bit but intact)
Seatbelts
Dash in overall very good condition only a couple minor cracks in the top. *Sold*
Choke handle and assembly
Steering rack
Transmission cross member
Rear end
Half shafts
Driveshaft
All suspension front and rear (aftermarket lowering springs and massive front sway bar were put in by the p/o)
Brakes front and rear
Engine Bay Harness *on hold*
Body Harness *on hold*
Cigarette lighter
Steering column
Door latches and inner handles
Driver's side quarter window
Window frames
Hood Latch (cable has been sold)
Fresh Air Vents
Gas cap
Front Grill *Sold*
Center Console *SOLD*
Filler Neck (white plastic T piece sold)

That's the main stuff I can think of for now. If interested in any of the above please PM me and we'll go from there. If there's something else you're looking for and I didn't mention it above feel free to ask. Further detail pics available on request, I need to get this thing out of my driveway soon but don't want to see anything that could be saved off it go to the crusher. I'm located ion the central FL area, if you're local and would be interested in coming by and stripping out the car and buying stuff in one large pile i'd let the stuff go cheap.

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
I see you covered the vin number. Just curious to know what number z this is if it's ok. Pm me if needed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Interested in the following:
-Engine Bay Harness
-Body Harness
-Gas cap
-Dome light (if available)
-Clock (if working)

Please let me know what you're asking for each. Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
replied to pm's. Fyi I've had some issues with notifications from the website here so if it takes me a bit to get back to you that'd be why (but I'll be sure to check in here more often now that I know there's interest) There isn't any good sheet metal in the car save for some area of the interior. The radiator area is a complete wreck.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fuel filter bracket, brake booster hose brackets, rear hatch and glass, window glass and mechanisms, passenger side quarter window, drivers side fender access door all sold.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Are the seat belts intact and usable? How much for the set? Please reply to:
[email protected]

Also, can you tell me the VIN? I am interested in using all early Vin info to date the builds of the early cars.
Thanks!
Pete

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I have an extremely early 10/69 production 240z I'm parting out. Car is a total wreck, rusted beyond the point of being able to be saved (was left outdoors for 10+ years). Not a whole lot is left but I know that there's bound to be a few guys on here who could use what's still "good" on the car. Here's a general rundown as to what's still on the car:
Interior vinyl (butterscotch, some parts were re-painted at some point and some have some damage due to rodents chewing)
Dome light panel
Tool boxes behind the seats with screws and knobs (boxes have some cracks)
Luggage straps (faded a bit but intact)
Seatbelts
Dash in overall very good condition only a couple minor cracks in the top. *Sold*
Choke handle and assembly
Steering rack
Transmission cross member
Rear end
Half shafts
Driveshaft
All suspension front and rear (aftermarket lowering springs and massive front sway bar were put in by the p/o)
Brakes front and rear
Engine Bay Harness *on hold*
Body Harness *on hold*
Cigarette lighter
Steering column
Door latches and inner handles
Driver's side quarter window
Window frames
Hood Latch (cable has been sold)
Fresh Air Vents
Gas cap
Front Grill *Sold*
Center Console *SOLD*
Filler Neck (white plastic T piece sold)

That's the main stuff I can think of for now. If interested in any of the above please PM me and we'll go from there. If there's something else you're looking for and I didn't mention it above feel free to ask. Further detail pics available on request, I need to get this thing out of my driveway soon but don't want to see anything that could be saved off it go to the crusher. I'm located ion the central FL area, if you're local and would be interested in coming by and stripping out the car and buying stuff in one large pile i'd let the stuff go cheap.
i know its an old reply but do you still have the engine harness

1 - 19 of 19 Posts