ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just recently bought an 87 Turbo, and no longer need/want my N/a. I need the money to put into my Turbo. Many parts are good. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Let me know what parts you need/want, make an offer, and I will let you know if I have that part (in good condition) nd if it is an acceptable offer. I do have pics, they aren't very good, hopefully I can get better ones. A few notes: the T-Tops have the VIN from my turbo on them (changing all the trim to the chrome), the 5-lug hubs ARE NOT for sale (putting them on my girlfriend's 240sx), the only detachable body panels in good cond. are the pass. door and the rear bumper, the front bumper is workable if you know minore plastic repair (cracked in the driver's corner), all the glass is good but I'll only ship the T-tops the rest will have to be picked up (I'm in central florida), one of the seats is missing the back, and I have the 15's for sale ONLY after I collect enough money to get tires for the 16's from the Turbo. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Any chance you'd ship the rear deck carpet mat? I can pay shipping if its not rediculously expensive.

I'll take the rear deck carpet mat unless its in really bad condition.

email me with some pics

jrennert @ gmail.com

if not thats cool too.
thanks! :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
how much for the ttops. weatherstripping ok on those? YOU have the console?? is that in decent condition. Email me pics. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remember that they have a VIN etched into them. I'll take $100 for the set. They are completely leak free, but they are missing the push knobs. Yes, i do have the console, and yes it is in good cond. minus the shift boot. $50 for it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
How about two factory fog lamps. Are they in good shape? If yes, how much? Also, I am looking for 1987 user manual for the glove box.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The factory fog lamps are in good order. Make me a reasonable offer, and I'll let you know if it is an ok amount. My manual is falling apart, but you can order those thru Nissan. I'm moving, and everything is in boxes, but I'll try to get you the part number off the back of my old one if you'd like.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey there-
I dont suppose you have the side mirrors do you? Both of mine have chunks missing on the top half of the housing--

dave- 87 N/A

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.