ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 16 year old son bought a non-running '71 z that he planned to restore - got into it and found there's alot more to be done than we're capable of doing so we're looking to sell the whole car or part it out - interior is in pretty good shape except for driver seat. Only one small crack in the dash - all the electric stuff works and is in good shape - the car hasn't been driven for 12 years! Windows and doors are great, especially the rear hatch - has ALL the trim. Original green paint. We're in Topeka KS without a lot of Z enthusiasts to talk to...If you know anyone restoring this vintage Z send them our way. We're not looking to make a fortune on this - just reclaim some garage space and recoop investment.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<b>I'm interested.....</b>

What type of an investment are you thinking about... and how soon do ya want to get the space in the garage. Have any pictures of the car.. if so send them to [email protected]. Also include information on how much rust is on the car.

Thank You,
Dennis

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Dennis;) crazy:)

Another Z dennis!?! hehe, you plan on driving all the way down there dennis? If it wasn't so far i might do the same thing but thats too far of a drive for me:( Hey Gary are your parting it out or selling the whole thing?
please send some pictures my way as well
at [email protected]
thanks and Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<b>Second Reply is on its way</b>

Hi Gary,

My second reply is on its way. This is looking good for both of us.

Dennis

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.