ZCar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have acquired 2 Zs that I am parting out. They are both mostly complete. The 75 has a very nice interior, but the frame rails are toast. Has a perfect spare tire well though. The 77 is a shell but the underside is in great shape for one of these cars. Someone's abandoned resto project. Both have R200s. The 75s drivetrain looks complete and original. Bought from the 2nd owner, have the 1978 title that came with it. It's a 4 speed car. I'm going to see if it runs this weekend. Both cars have a/c. Is there a market for original floorplans and frame sections now that repops are available? I have good doors and hatches, but no fenders. I have some pics of the pans here, and will send pics of anything. I'm in WV near Md and DC. You can msg me here or at 443 2five3 five269.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have acquired 2 Zs that I am parting out. They are both mostly complete. The 75 has a very nice interior, but the frame rails are toast. Has a perfect spare tire well though. The 77 is a shell but the underside is in great shape for one of these cars. Someone's abandoned resto project. Both have R200s. The 75s drivetrain looks complete and original. Bought from the 2nd owner, have the 1978 title that came with it. It's a 4 speed car. I'm going to see if it runs this weekend. Both cars have a/c. Is there a market for original floorplans and frame sections now that repops are available? I have good doors and hatches, but no fenders. I have some pics of the pans here, and will send pics of anything. I'm in WV near Md and DC. You can msg me here or at 443 2five3 five269.
I would be interested in the door cards if they are nice and black

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
[/quote]
I would be interested in the door cards if they are nice and black[/QUOTE]

Which ones..75 or 77? I was leaning towards selling the console and radio together as the console has no cracks or busted bolt holes.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would be interested in the door cards if they are nice and black[/QUOTE]

Which ones..75 or 77? I was leaning towards selling the console and radio together as the console has no cracks or busted bolt holes.[/QUOTE]
1975 . How much for the console and the radio? What radio is it AM or AM/FM. You sent me a private message that you were going to Meridian Ms not to far from me I live in Mobile . Thanks Ken

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Hi, do you still have the steering column cover(s)? I am looking for the bottom piece if you have. Should fit my 76. Thank You.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you have a good roof skin? I'm looking for one without rust along the front windshield. I'll take a rough cut on it to get if off a car. I need at least about 12" from the windshield area back. I have roof rot only along the windshield and need a roof skin that is rust free in that area. I could also take it cut down across the middle to reduce size for shipping. roof2.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts