ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I after installing my Carbing bar, I decided to remove both my driver side and passenger side seat and steam clean the carpet. Not to my surprise there was alot of crap underneath the seats. Well, I am digressing here. A few years ago, the place that originally installed my audio components/car alarm replaced alot of the OEM bolts, nuts and washers with what they had. Well, when they reinstalled the driver's side seat, they stripped one of the bolts (see pic). Does anybody have one before I go to the stealership and get one.

Thanks...

My wife has her website up now too ;o)
http://www.nadinebaker.com

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Incorrect, the thread pitch of that bolt is likely 1.25, there are also 1.0 and 1.5 which are all common metric thread pitches.

Just take one of the other seat bolts with you and match up the length and thread pitch.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clint you have mail!!! I did go to Lowes. They did not the right size. The bolt was right but the thread count was wrong. Well It looks like Clint came to the rescue. I will install the drivers seat, the passenger will just be missing one bolt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.