ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when I thought I had it figured out too... Daughter needs $3100.00 to finish paying for wedding. Oh well, at least she is marrying a guy named Joe.. I will have to dream about BUMBL Z for a while...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Crocodile Tears!!!!

Just be sure that your daughter knows that the tears at the wedding are for her and not for the BUMBL Z to be. Patience but work fast. After she's on her way - next it will be a baby shower, baby clothes, private school, help with the new house. Maybe you could move and change your name??
Hang in there!
Phantom

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paint will last longer

I think the paint job will last longer than her marriage. Tell her to 'ELOPE' and paint the car instead and buy her a gift certificate to K mart.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hahahaha! Good one!

It is too bad that in society today most marriages end in divorce. It's a shame people don't reguard taking an oath before God very seriously.

I can see how getting a new paint job is almost like a marriage. Unless your pockets are real deep, you're kinda stuck with your choice for a LONG time. Cars are a lot like women: The better looking ones require more maintenence, they break down on you at the worst times, and if you get a really nice one you always have to worry about someone stealing it. Maybe I should invent an anti-theft device. You're not going to see your girlfriend for awhile, so you press a button on your keychain and your girlfriend is armed. Then, if some guy comes up to her and hits on her, this voice goes off saying Please step away from the girl, you are standing too close! and if he tries to touch her an alarm goes off.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Hahahaha! Good one!

> Cars are a lot like
> women: The better looking ones require more
> maintenence, they break down on you at the
> worst times,
WHEN IS IT EVER A GOOD TIME TO BREAK DOWN IN YOUR CAR?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Re: Hahahaha! Good one!

> WHEN IS IT EVER A GOOD TIME TO BREAK DOWN IN
> YOUR CAR?

I dunno, but I definately know it wasn't when I broke down about 3 hours away from my destination, cost me $250 for the tow, for a lousy $45 water pump replacement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.