ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I park my car in the garage last night after it getting a little wet from the rain, not too bad. The next morning I come out to back it out and I get about six feet before the car slows to a halt. I beign a Z owner know soemthing is going to be expensive, so I get out to inspect what's going to hold off the paint job a little longer. When I get out, I realize the rug that my mother had been keeping in the garage had stuck to the bottom of the tire and been pulled between the strut housing and the brakes. So I desperately jacked it up and went to pull it out hoping it would have less pressure on it. Of course nothign is as easy as it should be and I had to cut it out so I could get to school on time. Moral of the story: No mtter how crappy a rug, don't keep it in the garage under your car.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I was rolling down the highway in my E350 work van when my rear inside tire lost the cap. Well this then wrapped around the axle and E brake cable and locked down the rear wheel. Had to remove it by cutting into pieces with my sawsall on the side of the highway...........

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I was driving a state body ford truck one time , with outriggers to hold 2x10 boards around 12 foot long, while driving from orlando to tampa , the board came off the outrigger on the front, and was sticking straight out still strapped on to the back outrigger, well everytime I would go to pass this 75 yr old lady, she would cut right over at me, I thought she didnt want me to pass her, Were talking freeway I-4 here, 75 miles an hour, so finally I floored it and went to pass her, she drove it right into my truck, causing a accident, The board was getting stuck in her rear wheel and it caused her to turn right into me, all the time had no idea about the board sticking out. Ticket time..........

Charles

PS.....dont tell anyone.......never paid the ticket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.