ZCar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm getting back in to S30's after many years with a 1971 series 1 that I bought a few weeks ago. The frame rail under the battery is pretty bad and I'd like to fix it. Thing is the driver side rail has no rust. Should I order the pair from Bad Dog or try to find someone to fab me a patch parts for just the passenger side?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all, I'm getting back in to S30's after many years with a 1971 series 1 that I bought a few weeks ago. The frame rail under the battery is pretty bad and I'd like to fix it. Thing is the driver side rail has no rust. Should I order the pair from Bad Dog or try to find someone to fab me a patch parts for just the passenger side?
bad dog rails for sure

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yup. Get the Bad Dog rails. No fabrication needed and the extra strength won't hurt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts