1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
i think i just threw up in my mouth

·
Registered
493 Posts
Got a little behind on your steering and braking??

Ouch!! Sorry for your loss. Now you have a good excuse to do her again.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
that poor Z!!!!! :-( aww that hits me in the bad part of my heart.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
ok...people, if you are going to post totalled Z31 pix you MUST include the story about it to. this just isnt fair.

·
Registered
304 Posts
correct me if i am wrong, but the jack stand on the driver side didnt come stock?

o.0 ouch.

·
Registered
958 Posts
It looks so nice :-(. Tell how this happened now. lol. When I first saw the 30lbs, I thought it said 301 lbs. lol. Misread :p. I was like, well why the **** was he running it that hard :p. Scince you posted the boost it sounds like you exploded your engine or sumthin :p but looking at that damge id def say u had a wreck. What do you think guys? Looks to me like some1 rammed him from the side there.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
my guess is he lost control and went sideways into a wall while racing.

only reason to be at 30 lbs is if you're racing. hopefully it was at a track and not into another car.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
That does hurt - I can't image what I would do if I woke up one morning and my z31 was waiting outside like that. Sorry for your loss :(.

Definitely give us some info - I am confused as to why domdogg posted another picture - is there another post on z31.com?

·
Registered
880 Posts
wanna sell some parts?

·
Registered
304 Posts
for a moment i thought it was domdogg's car.

in that last pic, its obvious that the jack stand is deffinatly after market.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
Tell us the **** story! I need to know what happened now, the suspense is killing me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You wont believe this guys but my mechanic/friend was the one who wrecked the ride....how ****** up is that. I spend so much money and time on the car . I dropped off the car to get the fan fixed and hours later I got that call.....I felt like a family member had died. The worst thing about it was I arrived at the scene to see the Z all smashed up. The only good thing about all this is I had just purchased a Shiro with a fresh paint job about a month before the accident. I was also in the process of building a 331 stroker/turbo Mustang. Good thing my friend who wrecked it is pretty much the one who build the Z, so now is building both cars free of charge. Everything on the red one is going on the Shiro....plus the Mustang is free of charge as well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.