ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I found some old pictures from about 4 years ago. Boy has the Black Bitch changed!!

Rebic ECU

This wasnt the Smartest way to run intercooler piping, but it worked at the time

Greddy Rebic 4 Additional Injector Controller

Vortec FMU (Rising Rate Regulator)

Air Conditioning??

And now... (in case you forgot!!)

Thanks for taking the time to go down Memory Lane with me.

Post Edited (Oct 6, 7:55pm)

·
Registered
255 Posts
WOW! Yeh that is alot different and I deffintley like the new version alot better.

·
Registered
373 Posts
thats what I was going to ask Are you going to put the bar back? I heard it helps stablize our cars better.is that true or not?

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Front strut bars help to stiffen up the chassis especially when driving aggressively, limits strut tower flex.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Maybe the bar doesn't fit over the new intake.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
88 - Fantastic! It is amazing to see how far you have come!

I love the way that the older pictures were taken in the daylight and the more recent (bad [email protected]#ing ass) picture was taken with that sly night-time hue. Your paint even looks darker, meaner :).

Can't wait to see it this Sunday! Let us know how Saturday goes, I don't think john jones will show myself!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Droooool

·
Registered
353 Posts
hey hybrid ,i got an idea , why dont you get somebody with a tig to weld on some extra support bar on that strubar , like from where they screw into the strut to the middle , make like a skeleton of some sort , i think its a good idea and would actually help , ithink i might have this done to my bar.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Author: 2+2 turrrbo
Date: Oct 7, 10:15pm

hey hybrid ,i got an idea , why dont you get somebody with a tig to weld on some extra support bar on that strubar , like from where they screw into the strut to the middle , make like a skeleton of some sort , i think its a good idea and would actually help , ithink i might have this done to my bar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Idea!! Ill throw that on my list of "to trys"!!!! Thank you

·
Registered
353 Posts
good good , i like that you will take it into consideration, if you do do it soon lets us know how it comes out , i am interested in giving this a try too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.