Registered
3,883 Posts
well welcome back
my weekend was cold and i spent it doing my clutch on the 87ZXT, fun fun fun

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually go through withdrawl from this site,,but I needed a break!! Fixing the clutch sounds like a real Blast!!!

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
hehe yea and after 5.5 hours of cussing and such it was finally done and in lol. how good was your weekend

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My weekend was pretty good,,mostly b/c the weather was so warm & sunny that we were able to get outside & dink brews!!! Did some planting around our pool!!! Palms & flowers!!

Pamzy

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
kewl. the weather here was really really nice till the end of saturday night. then the rain came and it started to cool really fast. today totally sucked becuase it was very cold today. only 40 from a high of 74 yesterday. :eek:(

and now i see how these threads of yours get started lol

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Waddya mean about my threads getting started?? Do I have a way of sucking you in with my posts? haha

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
its just the cute way that you talk to everyone that gets them sucked in lol and also its the wait to see what your reply is :eek:P
i dont mind though

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Megalodon,Was At The ACC Tournament

Over the weekend & said he would be back today!! I've e-mailed him tonight but haven't heard back from him!

Pamyz

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Re: Megalodon,Was At The ACC Tournament

aww your usual thread buddy isnt here. well if i can i will try to fill his shoes lol. that wont be possible. but you can talk to me if ya like

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ZmeFly,,I'm Glad You Enjoy!!

I know I do!! hehe.... I love to keep it interesting...You Guys are really special to me & I always get along with with the guys!!!! I've never been into the "Girls" scene.....To many Fuc*ing games!! Who's got the time??!!!!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually,,He Is Back..He Just Posted ..

On the Tech Forum.....However,,,I enjoy talking to YOU!!!!! But Your right,,No one can fill Megalodons shoes for me,except him!!! :)

Pamyz

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Re: Actually,,He Is Back..He Just Posted ..

well thats something i would never try to do... just hoping i can keep ya happy lol

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Re: Good Eve.Davy!!!!

hehe well speak of the devil and he arrives. welll pamzy looks like you got your chat partner. glad your into the car scene and stuff i wish i could find a girl like that. i think it would be totaly cool. well have fun and nice chatting with you

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.